Tablet POS systems package all the functionality of countertop POS systems into refined, affordable consumer devices. Some of these tablet-based systems are designed to be true mPOS (mobile POS) systems, which you can carry around to take orders and complete transactions from anywhere inside your store.
Similar to standard POS systems, tablet POS software includes capabilities for in-depth sales reporting and analysis. Using these tools, you can pinpoint crucial information such as your most popular item, most valuable item, busiest and slowest times of day and a myriad of other data.
Some of the benefits of using a tablet POS system include:
• Cost-effectiveness: Tablet POS systems are less expensive than traditional POS systems. They are also more affordable if you are setting up several POS stations or looking to open new units.
• Flexibility and transparency: Tablet POS systems offer businesses many benefits. They allow you to operate more efficiently, so you can deliver outstanding service every time. With everything available at your fingertips, you can better your business and even expand it.
• Easy to upgrade: Tablet POS systems are easy to upgrade and update. You can add new features and capabilities as your business grows.
• Enhances your sales: Tablet POS software includes capabilities for in-depth sales reporting and analysis. Using these tools, you can pinpoint crucial information such as your most popular item, most valuable item, busiest and slowest times of day and a myriad of other data.
• Increases data security: Tablet POS systems offer enhanced data security features that protect your business from fraud and theft.
• Improves system integration: Tablet POS systems integrate with other business systems such as accounting software, inventory management software, and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
Some of the features of a tablet POS system include:
• Mobility: Using a tablet for a POS system provides mobility and a seamless platform for both sales and inventory management. You can take it with you on the go or use it in a restaurant to take orders or payments tableside.
• Affordability: Tablet POS systems are more affordable than traditional POS systems.
• Ease of use: Tablet POS systems are inherently intuitive, so training new employees is quick and easy.