As the client, you can specify quite a few features of the online gift card system, including:
- Gift Card Maximum – the maximum amount the customer can purchase
- Gift Card Minimum – the minimum amount the customer can purchase
- Logo – the logo that appears at the top of your gift card site
- Email Logo – the logo that appears at the top of all sent emails
- Receipt Email Address – the email address all e-gift card site receipts are sent to
- Physical Card Receipt Email Address – the email address all physical card receipts are sent to
- Primary Color – a HEX color code of the primary site color. eg, textbox text, button color
- Secondary Color – a HEX color code of the secondary site color. eg, section dividers, highlight button color
- E-Gift and Physical – the ability to add the purchase of Physical Gift Cards to your site**
- Physical Only – the ability to only sell Physical Gift Cards
- Site Website URL – The URL for your website
- Site Address – The address for your site
- Site Phone Number – The phone number displayed for your site
**NOTE This works by the customer also filling out shipping information for the physical card. This information is sent to your site for YOU to ship to the customer.
P.S We can customize any of these options for your site upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 1-2 business days for these types of requests. If you have any questions, comments, improvements, features you would like to see, or concerns about this service, please feel free to email email@example.com. If you are having issues with processing gift cards, please reach out to your onePOS reseller.