- Direct your web browser to onemetrix.com
- Log in with your serial #, username, and password
- Select ‘Administrator’ for role.
- Click the ‘Gift Card’ tab at the top
- Click “All Activity by Location” under ‘System Reports.’
- Select the start and end date you wish to run the report for.
- Click “OK”.
The “Pay Amount” column is the amount this store owes to “the house”. This is the number of gift cards that were purchased at this store and were redeemed elsewhere.
The “receive amount” column is the amount that is owed to this store from “the house”. This is the number of gift cards that were purchased at other stores and redeemed at this store.
The store should receive the net amount of receive minus pay. For example, if “receive amount” is $100 and “pay amount” is $5, they should receive $95 from the “house”. If “receive amount” is $50 and “pay amount” is $100, they owe the “house” $50.