- Each employee must have a card number or sign on ID.
- A sign on ID can be 4-9 digits.
- Enter the # on the back of the magnetic card to use the card instead of a sign on ID.
- If both a sign on ID and card number are filled in on the employee’s profile, it is possible that neither will work, but typically the card number will supersede the sign on ID.
- If a particular employee cannot access certain areas of the POS system, look at an employee that has the desired access and compare the two employee’s profiles. Most of the settings will be on the “Security” and “Pay Rates” tab.
© Copyright 2020 Everything But The Food – All Rights Reserved
Website designed by