- Confirm your internet is indeed out by opening a web browser on the back office computer and attempt to visit a few common websites.
- Confirm your modem, router, and switch are all plugged in properly.
- Check the back office computer again for network connectivity.
- If you have a backup 3G/4G Router from us, your internet should come back on momentarily via the USB cellular backup service. Wait 2-3 minutes and try to run a card again, or visit a few common websites on the back office PC.
- Call our emergency support line at 1-888-378-3768 for assistance in placing your system in “Offline Mode” if you do not have a router with 3G/4G backup. You will need to be at your back office computer for further troubleshooting.
© Copyright 2020 Everything But The Food – All Rights Reserved
Website designed by