- Ensure you are clocked in as a bartender or manager
- While in an open check, touch check options at the bottom
- Touch “Bartender Guide”
- Touch the base liquor on the left side of the screen How to look up drink recipes
- Touch the drink you need the recipe for. You may need to scroll down using the down arrow to find it.
- The recipe will be displayed. Touch “Done” when finished, or “print recipe” to print the recipe on the local receipt printer. Note: These drink recipes are pre-programmed, therefore the recipes listed may not be exactly accurate in comparison to your specific location’s recipes. There may also be recipes listed here for items that are not in your menu database and vice versa. 13
NOTE This procedure will automatically open a new tab, name this new tab with the name on the credit card, preauthorize the customer’s credit card for the pre-set amount for your establishment while retaining the card info for later use, and place this new tab among other tabs on the tabs screen.