- Sign in as the server that owns the table OR Sign in as a manager and touch “Select Active Employee” or “Query by Table”.
- Open the table.
- Touch “Check Options” at the bottom.
- Touch the item or items the exception applies to. If the exception 19 applies to the whole check, touch “select all” at the bottom.
- Touch the exception, such as “Discount” or “Void”.
- Choose the correct reason for the exception.
- If prompted for manager approval, swipe manager card or enter manager sign-on ID.
- Items to be voided should turn red.
- Take payment for guest or check, or press “send” if you are not ready to take the correct payment for this check or guest. DO NOT TOUCH “CANCEL”
- If the check has a zero balance, close it out for exact cash.
© Copyright 2020 Everything But The Food – All Rights Reserved
Website designed by