NOTE If this employee previously worked at this site, you had his SSN in the system, and you used the instructions on “deleting menu items/employees” to remove him from the system, you can click the “re-hire” button after step 3 and avoid steps 4-7. You will need to clear his termination date under the Human Resources tab. If you are adding a new employee, follow the steps below.
NOTE Once an employee is in the system, you can add to the available pay categories the employee can clock in as by opening that employee in MC, clicking on the “Pay Rates” tab, and entering a pay rate.
- Log into MC (Management Console)
- Click in the “Employees” menu at the top
- Click “Modify Employees”
- Select an existing employee with similar pay rates and security capabilities
- Click “Add Like” 1. Fill in their employee ID, external ID, sign on ID, nickname, first and last name, and SSN.
- If they need access to MC, click on “Password” and assign them a password.
- Click “OK” or “Done”