NOTE Some payroll exports may not support salaried employees
NOTE You will need a security code to change certain settings. You can call EBTF Support for this.
NOTE This feature creates a timeclock record for each salaried employee for each day as the End of Day is processing. This means their labor info/cost will not be reflected on the “Flash Readings” reports, and if payroll reports are ran before End of Day is processed for the last day of the pay period, those reports may not be accurate from a standpoint of accounting for labor costs of salaried employees.
- Log into Manager Console (MC)
- Click “Setup”
- Click “System preferences”
- Click “Time Clock Setup” and at the bottom, enter the percentage for each salaried employee’s weekly salary to be allocated for that day. Ex: Entering 15% for Thursday and 20% for Friday will allocate $150 toward Thursday’s labor cost and $200 toward Friday’s labor cost for an employee that makes $1,000 per week.
- Click “OK”
- Click “Employees” and “Modify Employees”
- Open the employee you wish to enter a salary for.
- Click the “Security” tab and ensure the box in the bottom right “Non-Payroll POS” is checked.
- Click on the “Pay Rates” tab and enter their ANNUAL salary. If they are not paid a negotiated “Annual Salary” but are paid $X per week (or every other week), multiply their weekly pay by 52 (or by 26 for every other week) and enter that total.
- Click “OK”