Note It is best to remove employees from your system by classifying them as “terminated” and NOT by deleting them. Not following this procedure will cause issues if you hire them again.
- Log into Manager Console (MC), click on employees, modify employees, and double-click the employee’s name you wish to remove from the system
- Click on the “Human Resources” tab
- Enter a date in the “Terminated” field. It is best to enter the last day they worked, but entering any date in the past will remove them from the system.
- Click “OK’ and “done”.
- To re-hire an employee that has been terminated in the past, click on employees, modify employees, and check the “show terminated” checkbox.
- Double click the employee you wish to re-hire.
- Click on the “Human Resources” tab and enter 00-00-0000 in the “Terminated” field
- Click “OK” and “done”