NOTE Remember, information from ANY report can be ran for ANY date range and/or exported into an excel/CSV type file.
NOTE When generating a report for specific information, it is extremely important to review the options on ALL tabs on the date selection screen, such as revenue center, time period, employee, etc. This will help you generate very specific reports. Click the various options to the right of the calendars to select or unselect things for the report. Items highlighted (blue) will be on the report.
NOTE Using the various Group By options and unselecting what you don’t want to see will help you eliminate unwanted information on the report.
- Sales Reports – Daily Sales Report – this is the perfect 1-2 page snapshot that typically prints or gets emailed during end of day.
- Item Reports – Product Mix – this is the most popular “what all have I sold” report. Using the various Group By options and unselecting what you don’t want to see will help you eliminate unwanted information on the report.
- Payroll Reports – Payroll Details Report – a detailed report of each clock in/out, including tips earned information.
- Item Reports – Countdown Report – This report shows you the number of items the system is “counting” that you have in stock. This is typically used when there is a chance you will run out of a particular item, or with any item you want to keep very close track of. The countdown settings must be set up ahead of time.
- Audit Reports – Manager Activity – Timeclock – This report shows you all time clock activity from MC – this includes changes in time clock records
- Sales Reports – Categorical Sales Report – this report shows sales by category
- Transaction Reports – Transaction Report – This report shows a complete listing of every ticket. This includes payment method, items rung up, payment reductions used, times, transaction #, etc. Very useful for tracking down exactly what was rung up, when and by whom.
- Employee Reports – Employee Payment Summary Report – this report shows the various payment types and totals for each employee
- Employee Listings Reports – listing of employee details
- Merchandise Listings Reports – listing of merchandise details
- Customer Reports – listing of customer details 8. Audit Reports – Manager Activity – Time Clock – list of all time clock modifications.
- Legacy Electronic Payment Reports – Batch Summary Report – best way to research batches/credit card deposits. Keep in mind Amex may come in a separate deposit.*
- Legacy Electronic Payment Reports – Batch History Report – Will list each posted batch, along with an open and close date, response code, amount and transaction count.*
- Reports – Sales Tax Reports – Sales Tax Summary.
- Employee Sales Reports – Employee Payment Summary Report – Will list the total amount of revenue taken in for a specific time period by employee and payment type(Visa, AMEX, Cash, etc.)
- Sales Reports – Reductions Report – Will list out all reduction types(voids, refunds, etc.) and the total amount of each reduction type by reason.
- Payroll Reports – Payroll Details Report – This report shows time in and out, sorted by pay category. Will break down regular pay and overtime pay, as well as, showing sales and tips declared.
NOTE These Reports Only Work With Legacy Payment Processors. If you are using EMV machines to accept chip cards and/or Apple & Android Pay, these reports will be blank.